Monday 20 December 2010

Healing On The Go!



DAY 36


Yesterday, I posted a  forgiveness chart to be used as part of the 'Life Review'. However, for those of you who want a simpler chart for 'healing on the go', then I suggest familiarising yourself with the the chart below. This  particular  forgiveness chart is a powerful tool, which if used frequently can play a vital part in transforming  the way you think and see yourself/other people and the world.
In my experience; the key to writing a successful chart is to remain willing; willing to take complete responsibility for your own experience, without exception. I really encourage you  to actively use this chart whenever you are triggered or upset. It will help you move swiftly from fear to love.

Okay, here goes...

1. Healing Prayer or intention-

'I commit to taking full responsiblity for the thoughts I am thinking and to seeing myself and my brothers as innocent'

2.Write down all your attack, blame judgements, etc - Write them out quickly and intensely without reading them. Empty the mind, leaving no stone unturned, no matter how murderous or sick it may appear. No one will read this, not even you.

3. Root feeling and just like when. Deep down, what are you feeling and what does this remind you of, in your past? 'Underneath my attack , I am feeling……….…, which reminds me of………….…


4. Limiting beliefs. Write in present tense about your deepest fears and shame. I have been trying to prove that I am……… Then take a deep breath after each one and consider the possibility that you may be mistaken. End each belief with: And I am willing to see this differently.

5.Ground yourself with 3 deep breaths. Invite The Holy Spirit to help you see this differently. Say slowly and whispered:  'Dear Holy Spirit (substitute your own) ... please help me change my mind so I can remember the truth. Amen.'

6. Reverse the limiting beliefs in step 4 and gently reaffirm the truth about yourself and other.  Write in present tense.' The Truth about me is ... I AM .. Innocent, strong, loving etc.  Write these new beliefs on a small card and sit quietly, breathe and reaffirm these positive statements of truth. Let each one land.

7. Carry card with you and read throughout the day. Be the change that you seek in the world.

8. Tear up the chart, as a symbol of letting go. 


'Straight and narrow is the path - Waste no time.'

 





No comments:

Post a Comment