Sunday 23 January 2011

Dear Elloa ...


DAY 2

Once upon a lifetime a person comes along and touches the heart so profoundly that we catch a glimpse of heaven on earth. From the first moment I saw you I have loved you dearly. Together, we have walked the path of the open heart and showed up for love, bravely surrendering our deepest wounds to the light for healing.

 'God heals the world two by two'.

My beloved Elloa ...

Thankyou for being a beautiful soul, mighty companion, best friend and lover. Thankyou for your courageous spirit, gigantic heart, brutal honesty, passion, grace and power. Thankyou for the joy that you have brought into my life. Thankyou for holding my hand. Thankyou for this Love.

It has been an honour to walk with you on this great and holy adventure.

This is the beginning, not an end. Our bond is stronger than death.

May your heart stay open.

May you always follow the light.

Your friend goes with you. You are not alone.

I shall watch over you and protect you.

Till we meet again.

 I love you,

Nige XXX


'You do not walk alone. Gods angels hover near and all about. His Love surrounds you, and of this be sure that I will never leave you comfortless.' - ACIM










.






.






































3 comments:

  1. Oh, the sweetness here cracks my heart right open.

    Love, love, love to you, beautiful Nige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 hours left on your counter. Just wanted to say goodbye. It has been amazing knowing you. Til we meet again. So glad you saw what incredible gifts you had in this life, as in dear Elloa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nige, I can't stop the tears.

    I want to say, "please don't die! I'm not ready for you to go yet". But I know in the quiet place that it is okay.

    My heart is cracked right open too, as is Julia's.

    I love you with all of my heart, and I always will.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete